There are several things that I enjoy doing in my spare time, as follows:
- I am interested in various forms of art (see also my personal web site):
- I play shakuhachi (Tozan School), and I have an assistant-instructor license (JUN-SHIHAN)
- I also paint and draw occasionally
- I enjoy doing photography, perhaps as another form of art. You can have a look at some recent photos.
- I also do various sports from time to time, such as hiking, swimming, or even football (i.e., soccer :-)
I once made a list of "accomplishments", mostly related to my first couple of years in Japan (but don't expect frequent updates nowadays).
Last modified: Thu May 29 15:54:56 JST 2014